Speaker: Jaclyn T. Badeau, CPA, CGMA, MBA, EQ Certified
Topic: EQ: Where the Rubber Meets the Road!
Did you know that emotional intelligence (EQ) is the largest predictor of job success no matter your field? To truly excel as a leader and gain a competitive edge for you and your company, you need to understand your EQ and take small steps every day to constantly evolve. Join me to explore the world of EQ and learn how you can elevate your day-to-day interactions to go the extra MILETM.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discover what EQ is and is not,
- Understand the misconceptions of EQ,
- Learn how common leader characteristics relate to EQ,
- Explore the EQ-i2.0 Model,
- Build your understanding of how EQ could be used by individuals to be more successful at home and at work,
- Find out how EQ could be used by companies to select, develop, and retain employees,
- Enhance your understanding of the importance of EQ as an HR professional, and
- Walk away with tips on how to increase your usage of some EQ skills to improve your personal and professional life!
Schedule of Events - Virtual
11:30 am - 11:45 am: Waiting room and automated informational slides
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Business Meeting Update
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Presentation
*APPROVED for one (1) PDC with SHRM and HRCI.
This month's meeting is sponsored by:
Virtual Event: The morning of the event, you will receive an email containing information about joining the webinar. The webinar will be password protected for registered attendees only. NOTE! When joining the meeting through a desktop, laptop, or other device, you must enter your first and last name as well as your email address to receive credit for your attendance. If you choose to only attend the meeting via telephone, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive credit for your attendance.
Can't make it? Would you like to transfer an upcoming registration from one event to another or can someone else from your office attend in your place? Substitutions are allowed; however, the non-member rate may apply. Requests for transfers must be made before the event takes place. Please submit your request via email to email@example.com. No refunds or transfers of fees will be made after the date of the event.
Registration closes and is required by Monday, April 12, 2021.