Speaker: Glenn Sharp
Topic: Teamwork and Teambuilding
Registration Deadline: Due to venue catering requirements, registration for in-person attendance closes on Tuesday, April 4, 2023. Virtual participation registration closes on Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
Location: Mane on Main, 201 E Main St #1500, Lexington, KY 40507 (Validated parking is reserved in the Chase Tower Parking Garage)
Parking Map: Mane on Main Parking Map
Virtual (NEW!): Login details will be sent prior to the meeting, up to 24 hours in advance.
Description and Objectives:
In this workshop you will experience team dynamics through a fun and interactive team building game. You will also review the developmental levels of your team members and align the correct leadership style to build a more effective and high functioning team.
Schedule of Events:
- Learn the multitude of techniques involved in building an effective team.
- Develop the skills necessary to build on your team’s strengths and mitigate their weaknesses.
- Use the skills taught to leverage the individual strengths within your team to raise the performance of the collective team.
11:15 am - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking, & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Business Meeting Update
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Presentation
*PENDING for one (1.0) PDCs with SHRM and HRCI.
Parking: CHASE TOWER PARKING GARAGE. Validated parking is attached and easy to access! A validated parking ticket will be provided to you at registration. To exit, scan the ticket you received upon entry and then scan the validated ticket for payment.
This month's meeting is sponsored by:
Transfer and Refund Policy
BGSHRM strives to provide quality events that are educational in content and rich in networking opportunities. We place emphasis on the humans in Human Resources and value the shared experience of our peers and comrades who are working to create safe and productive environments for their employees. We have designed chapter meeting fees to be as low as possible.
Because of rising costs in our community due to supply line and labor shortages, your regular member registration fee covers the cost of you and is not a fundraiser for the chapter. As such, all payments for registration to BGSHRM events are non-refundable. If an event must be rescheduled by the chapter (i.e. severe weather in which travel is prohibited or impractical, our community is placed under pandemic restrictions, etc), we will apply your payment to a future event.
If you are unable to attend a meeting, you may request a transfer to another scheduled event or you may gift your registration to the current event to someone else following the guidelines below. To make a transfer request, please email email@example.com.
- If the transfer request is made before 7 calendar days in advance of the event you may transfer your registration to another scheduled event or gift your registration to the current event to someone else.
- If the transfer request is made within 7 calendar days in advance of the event, you may gift your registration to someone else. This is a wonderful way to introduce your peers, managers, or leaders to ideas and information that will benefit your organization (and help them understand that HR is a strategy-based role)!
- No transfer requests made after the event has passed will be considered.