Speaker: A Panel Discussion with Local Best Places to Work Winners
Topic: Learn from the Best to Become the Best!
Registration Deadline: Due to venue catering requirements, registration for in-person attendance closes on Tuesday, June 6, 2023. Virtual participation registration closes on Monday, June 12, 2023.
ATTEND IN PERSON FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE ADMISSION TO THE KY SHRM CONFERENCE! (August 29 - 31, 2023)
Location: Mane on Main, 201 E Main St #1500, Lexington, KY 40507 (Validated parking is reserved in the Chase Tower Parking Garage)
Parking Map: Mane on Main Parking Map
Virtual (NEW!): Login details will be sent prior to the meeting, up to 24 hours in advance.
Description and Objectives:
The Best Places to Work in KY program has recognized leading employers in the Commonwealth for almost 20 years. What’s all the hype about the Best Places to Work program and what does it take to become recognized as a Kentucky Best Place to Work? Join us for a panel discussion with local employers that made the list. The panel is comprised from winners of small, medium, and large organizations and they'll share their journey to success and provide unique ideas to help you further engage your workforce.
In addition, today's chapter meeting will be facilitated by Lyle Hanna, founder of The Best Places to Work in KY, and Candra Bryant who currently serves as the Best Places to Work Director for the Kentucky SHRM state council and the BPTW and State Conference chair for the Bluegrass SHRM chapter. This dynamic duo from Hanna Resource Group will share a few predictive insights for participants to measure if their company is destined to become a Best Place to Work in Kentucky.Schedule of Events:
11:15 am - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking, & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Business Meeting Update
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Presentation
*PENDING for one (1.0) PDCs with SHRM and HRCI.
Parking: CHASE TOWER PARKING GARAGE. Validated parking is attached and easy to access! A validated parking ticket will be provided to you at registration. To exit, scan the ticket you received upon entry and then scan the validated ticket for payment.
This month's meeting is sponsored by:
Transfer and Refund Policy
BGSHRM strives to provide quality events that are educational in content and rich in networking opportunities. We place emphasis on the humans in Human Resources and value the shared experience of our peers and comrades who are working to create safe and productive environments for their employees. We have designed chapter meeting fees to be as low as possible.
Because of rising costs in our community, your regular member registration fee covers the program related expenses and is not a fundraiser for the chapter. As such, all payments for registration to BGSHRM events are non-refundable. If an event must be rescheduled by the chapter (i.e. severe weather in which travel is prohibited or impractical, our community is placed under pandemic restrictions, etc), we will apply your payment to a future event.
If you are unable to attend a meeting, you may request a transfer to another scheduled event or you may gift your registration to the current event to someone else following the guidelines below. To make a transfer request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the transfer request is made before 7 calendar days in advance of the event you may transfer your registration to another scheduled event or gift your registration to the current event to someone else.
- If the transfer request is made within 7 calendar days in advance of the event, you may gift your registration to someone else. This is a wonderful way to introduce your peers, managers, or leaders to ideas and information that will benefit your organization (and help them understand that HR is a strategy-based role)!
- If you cannot attend in person, you may utilize the Zoom link sent to all registered attendees to join us online. Event links are sent to your registered email address, please check your spam folders or email filtering systems as we do not honor transfer requests for "lost links."
- Individuals who have registered to attend online may not switch to in-person after registration has closed as that is the cutoff date required by the venue for event planning.
- No transfer requests made after the event has passed will be considered.